Owner Care Representative
Full time, 40 hours/week during business hours
This position reports to the owner care manager and charter operations manager
The Customer Service and Owner Care Representative is responsible for supporting our communications with our yacht owners and assisting them with making their reservations on board their yachts. This involves close communication with both the yacht owners, and also our worldwide team throughout our network of bases at which the yachts are based. The position requires a high level of organization and customer service, including excellent phone and written communication skills.
Tasks associated with this position include (but are not limited to):
- Customer Service: Direct contact with DYC network of owners
- Administrative internal work using DYC’s established processes and programs
- Sales and Aftersales Follow ups
An exciting position working for a worldwide charter company that specializes in yachting vacations in some of the most exotic locations around the world. Dream Yacht Charter has +50 charter bases worldwide and is now the world’s largest charter company.
You will be booking charters for our US based yacht owners on our extensive fleet around the world, with Caribbean, Bahamas, Tahiti and the Mediterranean proving the most popular, but we also regularly book in more exotic locations like Thailand, Australia, Seychelles, etc.
DYC has a large number of owners who are an important part of our business. You will be a key member of the US owner care team, often being their first point of contact when it comes to owner booking inquiries. This position will be provided with the training to allow you to assist with charter arrangements for owners in the US and Canada.
The team is a small but dedicated team, and one of the most important characteristics to succeed within it is to be a team player. The company has experienced dramatic growth in the US market and it is an exciting time to be joining. The owner care customer service representative will be dedicated to working with the owner care manager in order to increase our level of service to owners and respond promptly to owner booking requests and other charter related questions.
- Handling email and phone inquiries from owners about new and existing owner bookings
- Gaining an understanding of the sale of yacht charters
- Handling aftersales questions and paperwork for owners
- Provide support to the management as required for completing their duties
- Traveling to boat shows and or travel shows in various locations nationwide as needed
- All and any other duties required to support the smooth day to day running of the business
- Attention to detail and excellent written, and communication/presentation skills
- Sales and customer service experience
- An interest in yachting/sailing, international business, travel, marketing, sales
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous office experience and computer skills
- Strong organization skills
Compensation and terms
- Start date is as soon as possible
- 3-month trial period to start
- Health insurance / 401K plans available
- Potential for travel nationally/internationally to assist with boat shows.